Pocket Embossing Press
A paper embossing seal press impression gives added security to original documents, awards & certificates, as they cannot be reproduced by scanning or photocopying.
Designed to emboss paper around 100-120 gsm. However people do use them to emboss up to around 260-300 gsm successfully.
- Typesetting / Layout of text and custom artwork.
- Draft / Proof of embossing press you can review via email before manufacturer.
- Embossing Press.
- Custom manufactured embossing die.
Options to consider:
- Reach: How much paper must the press 'reach' across in order to position the impression in the correct location.
- Orientation: From what side of the page will the embossing press be slide over the page.
- Die: Choose from Plastic or Metal. Metal dies emboss better than plastic on thicker paper.
Contact us if you need any assistance.